- a short summary of the most important facts
The Music Academy will certainly remain a place of inspiration and musical community! For the benefit of all and so that you and you can play music without health risks, we implement comprehensive hygiene and safety measures. The official regulations apply equally and are obligatory for staff and guests. We are all challenged!
Every person has a different need for safety and is sensitive in a different way. Therefore, we ask you to be considerate of each other. For your own protection and the protection of others, please follow the rules of conduct.
Ensuring the safety distance and contact restrictions
1. Reduced occupancy of the house
2. Reduced bookings according to the currently allowed group size
3. individual check-in, or alternatively by the group leader(s)
4. Accommodation usually in double rooms, accommodation in single rooms is possible according to availability
5. Accommodation of different guest groups in separate corridors / floors
6. Staggered meal times in separate areas of the dining room
7. Barrier / removal of public seating
... in the rehearsal roomsEach group is provided with rehearsal rooms of sufficient size and number. These are cleaned daily with disinfectant.
- Castle 150 sqm + 100 sqm and other rooms
- Gärtnerhaus 180 sqm + other rooms
Gewehrhaus 200 sqm + other rooms
- TauberPhilharmonie 250 sqm
Implementation of the hygiene regulations
1. Access only for guests and staff of the Music Academy 2. No access for strangers, infected persons or suspected cases
3. Wearing mouth and nose protection masks is mandatory in all buildings and persons not wearing masks are not allowed to enter. Not even in the case of a medical exemption from the obligation to wear masks.
4. Disinfection dispenser in all public areas
5. Hygiene disks at the reception
... in the dining room
1. regulated ways to avoid group formation and queues
2. no self-service for food distribution
3. separation by hygienic discs
4. immediate professional dish cleaning
Rules of conduct for a responsible approach
1. wear a mouth-and-nose protection in all buildings up to your own place or room
2. keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from each other
3. do not form groups
4. evade each other
5. the elevator can only be used by 1 person at a time
6. cough and sneeze only in the crook of your arm
7. wash your hands often and thoroughly
8. ventilate rooms regularly
Status: September 2020
Guests from international risk areas according to the latest publication of the Robert Koch Institute cannot travel to the event or course due to entry and quarantine regulations.
Guests from German risk areas are not allowed to stay in accommodation.
Persons to whom the prohibition of access and participation (Art. 7 of Corona Ordinance*) applies, or who are affected by entry and quarantine regulations cannot take part in events and courses of the Music Academy and the JMD.
* Persons who are infected or suspected cases or have been in contact with a person infected with the coronavirus, if 14 days have not yet passed since the last contact.
- Music Academy Schloss Weikersheim