The Logierhaus is not a hotel, but we have comfortable beds, cook delicious food made of fresh, regional products and we do our best time and again to offer you a good service.
- 53 double bed rooms, equipped with an additional mobile bed and, thus, also usable as 3-bed rooms
- 3 10-bed rooms in the attic of the house with 1 double room for guardians
- 7 teachers’ rooms with high-quality equipment
- 4 rooms on the ground floor suitable for wheelchairs and with handicapped accessible bathrooms
- Meals made of regional products, affiliated with Slow Food Germany e.V., continuous offers for vegetarians as well as on-demand offers for people with allergies or other dietary restrictions.
- is a worldwide association of conscious food-lovers and responsible consumers who have made it their task to foster and maintain the culture of eating and drinking
- promotes eco-friendly concepts of agriculture and fishery, animal friendly livestock breeding, the traditional craft of producing foodstuffs and the preservation of regional variety in taste
- connects producers, traders and consumers, and imparts knowledge about the quality of food, rendering the food market more transparent.
- is a Non-Profit-Organization.
The Jeunesses-Keller (the vaults of the Castle) welcomes you after a rehearsal day for a wonderfully relaxing evening at the bar, playing table soccer, celebrating or dancing.
Here you receive snacks, alcohol-free drinks, as well as a freshly tapped beer or a glass of delicious, regionally-produced wine (obviously with due regard to the legislation on youth protection).
And the volume of our sound system can be turned up without disturbing any neighbours!
- Music Academy Schloss Weikersheim