- a short summary of the most important facts
The Music Academy will certainly remain a place of inspiration and musical community! For the benefit of all and so that you and you can play music without health risks, we implement comprehensive hygiene and safety measures. The official regulations apply equally and are obligatory for staff and guests. We are all challenged!
Every person has a different need for safety and is sensitive in a different way. Therefore, we ask you to be considerate of each other. For your own protection and the protection of others, please follow the rules of conduct.
Ensuring the safety distance and contact restrictions
1. a stay is only possible if permitted by the authorities.
2. reduced overall occupancy of the house.
3. Reduced bookings according to the currently permitted group size.
4. individual check-in, or by the group leader on behalf of the group leader
5. accommodation usually in double or triple rooms, only exceptionally in single rooms
6. accommodation for different groups of guests in separate corridors/floors
7. staggered meal times
8. Barrier / removal of public seating
... in the rehearsal rooms
Each group is provided with rehearsal rooms of sufficient size and number. These are cleaned daily with disinfectant.
- Castle 150 sqm + 100 sqm and other rooms
- Gärtnerhaus 180 sqm + other rooms
Gewehrhaus 200 sqm + other rooms
- TauberPhilharmonie 250 sqm
Implementation of the hygiene regulations
1. Access only for guests and staff of the Music Academy
2. No admission for strangers, infected persons or suspected cases who show typical symptoms of an infection with the coronavirus, namely shortness of breath, new-onset cough, fever, loss of smell or taste, or who fall under a segregation obligation.
3. For all’s safety even with low incidences no admission is possible without a daily certified negative rapid test on arrival; further tests during the stay must be organised at least every 3 days.
4. data collection necessary for contact tracing
5. medical masks for mouth and nose are compulsory in all buildings. Persons who do not wear masks will not be admitted, even if they are medical exemption from the mask requirement.
6. disinfection dispensers in all public areas
7. hygiene discs at the reception desk
... in the dining room
1. regulated routes to avoid the formation of groups and queues
2. no self-service at the food counter
3. separation by hygiene panes
4. Immediate professional cleaning of dishes
5. Regular ventilation
Rules of conduct for a responsible approach
1. develop test strategy and safety concept for your group's stay in advance
2. keep medical masks compulsory in all buildings up to the square or room.
3. keep a minimum distance of 1,50 m to each other
4. Do not form groups
5. Avoid each other
6. In case of symptoms, isolate immediately and observe rules of conduct.
7. the lift may only be used by 1 person at a time
8. cough and sneeze only in the crook of the arm
9. wash hands thoroughly and often
10. ventilate rooms regularly
Status: 29th June 2021 (we strive for constant updating, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions)
Guests who come from abroad or who have been staying there for the last 14 days can, due to entry and quarantine regulations, only can arrive after consultation, if this complies with the official requirements for entry from risk areas and if they are symptom-free.
Persons with exclusion reasons (symptoms, segregation obligation, without medical mask and without proof of negative test/completed vaccination/recovery where required) and who are affected by entry and quarantine regulations cannot participate in events of the Music Academy and the JMD.
Status: 28th June 2021 (we strive for constant updating, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions)
- Music Academy Schloss Weikersheim